10 Questions to Ask
- I often have to ask people to repeat what they have said.
- I can hear, but sometimes can’t understand all the words.
- I don’t hear as well as I used to.
- I have trouble hearing in noisy places.
- I have trouble following group conversations.
- My family members tell me I turn the radio and TV up too loud.
- I have a lot of trouble understanding children.
- Sometimes I turn to my spouse or family member for them to repeat what someone else has said.
- I have trouble hearing in church, at the theater, and at other larger gatherings.
- People tell me I don’t hear well.
If you answered “yes” to two or more of the above, you should contact a hearing health professional for an evaluation. The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be to help you.
Call Concha Audiology to schedule an appointment. Choose from four locations:
- Mt. Pleasant Office 319-385-9030 or 1-800-475-9110
- Fort Madison Office 319-372-2999 or 1-800-569-8919
- North Liberty Office 319-626-2392 or 1-866-272-7965
- Keokuk Office 319-526-8910 or 1-800-569-8919