We at Concha Audiology feel it is very important to educate our patients. Our website is a valuable resource regarding hearing health care. Let’s get started.
- 10 questions to ask
- How the ear works
- What is a digital hearing aid?
- What to expect
- Improving Communication
- Battery tips
- Hearing Health Care
- Types of hearing aids
We encourage you to ask questions when you have an evaluation. Have a question now? Email Del Concha
State of the Art Technology
We utilize state of the art technology, including:
- Digital audiometers for hearing evaluations
- Tympanometers for testing middle ear functions
- Sound booths to ensure accurate evaluations
- Real Ear Systems to accurately test and adjust your hearing aids
- Powerful computers with the latest fitting software to ensure you have the latest fitting and hearing aid technology
Schedule an Appointment Today
Office Hours vary by location (listed in the right margin on the service page)
- Mt.Pleasant Office 319-385-9030 or 1-800-475-9110
- Fort Madison Office 319-372-2999 or 1-800-569-8919
- Coralville Office 319-545-7125 or 1-866-272-7965
- Keokuk Office 1-800-569-8919
We pride ourselves on the services we provide. Evaluations are generally scheduled within 2 days. Minor hearing aid repairs are done in our office on the same day. Major repairs are sent to the factory and take less than 10 days.